Orion sandbox

great day greetings

ya lo v

No ingles

what do u think a monsteris bad

i love this game

i play it every day

who else loves it give it a thumbs up:+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::

1 Like

es el juego mas cali:star_struck:

1 Like

have you guys thought about releasing this game on Steam? The Adobe Flash Player will end on December 31 of this year (2020), and if there is no other Flash Player to replace it, this game will be forgotten forever.

1 Like

we only have Enhanced on steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/929670/Orion_Sandbox_Enhanced/

2 Likes

oh ok, I already have this game on Steam. but you should reconsider adding the original Orion Sandbox on Steam if there will be no other way of play it after 2020.

1 Like

this game has a lot of quality for something made in Flash 
 I’m starting to think that it was initially thought to be something more than just a Flash game. just look at the pictures that you found troughout the game, they have scenerys of biomes that aren’t in the game, like a desert and even a jungle or swamp.

1 Like

We’ll check if it is doable.

2 Likes

Hello @Brup! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Leo16 !

1 Like

I noticed some bugs in Orion Sandbox and Orion Sandbox Enhanced. so I made 3 lists: one for bugs that affect both games, one for bugs that only affect Orion Sandbox and one for bugs that only affect Orion Sandbox Enhanced. but before, I want to explain some things:

-when I put a " / " it means that I’m talking about something with a equivalent in both games;

-maybe I forgot about a bug or I didn’t see it. so if I notice another bug, I will certainly edit this post and put it here;

-some of them may not be actual bugs, but instead it was designed;

-yeah I know, they are very unlikely to be fixed, because the development of both games has been ended.

now, lets go to the bugs:

Bugs that affect both games

*blue Stone Golems/green Mech Miner Robots don’t attack Spiders/Insects, Small Spiders/Small Insects, Big Spiders/Big Insects, Fire Roachs/Fire Insects, Huge Spiders/King Mosquitons and Fire Worms (with no Orion Sandbox Enhanced equivalent);

*Skeleton Archers/Spit Zombies are not affected by Cristals of Life/Bonfires and the Magic Radiance of Luminary/Tyrantium. knowing of that, they can also be assumed to not be affected by daylight;

*some times, the game don’t still paused while the player opens inventory, chests, treasure chests/safe boxes, crafting stations, furnaces, burners or a Shop.

*some times, the player gets very slow while climbing ladders down;

*some furnitures are not consistent with the tool used to mine them. instead of a pickaxe, wich is the assumed tool to mine them, they are mined faster with a axe, and they emit wood particles while being mined. here is a list with these furnitures:

From Orion Sandbox
-Workshop;
-all Totems;

From Orion Sandbox Enhanced:
-Slot Machine;
-Techno Workbench
-Med Station;
-3D Printer 3000;
-Iron Bookcase;
-Iron Lamp;
-Gold Bookcase;
-Gold Chair;
-Gold Table;
-Gold Bed;
-Gold Chest;

Bugs that only affect Orion Sandbox

*Alice, wich can be assumed to be the owner of the Workshop, don’t have a proper introduction, unlike Clementine, owner of the Shop, and Dwargen MK.II, owner of the Exchange Stall;

*Workshop GUI displays the name “Machinery” instead of “Workshop”;

Bugs that only affect Orion Sandbox Enhanced

*some item descriptions and item names have spelling errors. this also affects The Book of Memories (a.k.a game Lore);

*“Fire Roach Eggs”, “Fire Roach Slime” and “Exile Demons” don’t have a alternate name from their Orion Sandbox equivalents;

*Zombies attack “Exile Demons” without provocation;

*F-Dog Mod B-2 has the Mech Guard sprite (wich is from Orion Sandbox) when dropped in the ground;

*Pirate clothes set, Purple Panda House and Dragon Helmet are not obtainable on Steam Edition;

*the Purple Panda House has the same sprite of the Globunny House;

*the Banny’s name is not consistent with the item used to summon it (wich is the Globunny House);

*Goblin Miners and Goblin Alchemists don’t spawn in underground;

*water in surface shows the background, unlike in Orion Sandbox.

2 Likes

hello, im quite a newbie at this game. Im at lv 6 and im strugling with the boss zartan ;-;. I have found the book of mystery and it said zartan is vulnerable to the demonic sword but idk where to find the sword. Can someone telling me where’s the sword is ;-;??

ÂżCĂłmo puedo encontrar la mascota que se parece a la suricata y cĂłmo puedo encontrar el Ășltimo cristal y la Ășltima caja?/How can I find the pet that looks like the meerkat and how can I find the last crystal and the last box?

find her with the great golden deep in the earth there is this kill him and he will give you the sword

is it possible to play with friends?

Y8 Games