Orion sandbox

yeah now that you menshioned it, u have a point
:angry::crying_cat_face:

1 Like

How do I reset the character? Like resetting the progress(not just the world). I left my throne and other stuffs I got from quests in another world and I now I want to restart.

i like play Great Game

hey guess, what? you can build a latter in the air that leads back to your ship, i dont know hwy i say this so have fun.

1 Like

hey

1 Like

pls make new update in this game

:rage::rage::open_mouth::disappointed_relieved::rage::weary::cry::tired_face::sob:

:rage::rage::rage::rage:

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::sob::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::cry::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

someone can help me? I have a problem with this game…

the game can’t load in y8 page, freeze in load at 41428/41428

the game open in others game pages

2 Likes

thanks for the report, we’ll look into it.

1 Like

working now, thanks

1 Like

thanks for the report :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anybody know how exactly make a christmas tree? I can do some garlands but what next? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, to make Christmas three you need Wood(6 for small, 15 for big), Garlands(3 for small, 6 for big) and the Shop

2 Likes

thanks, I will try it.

1 Like

I killed the fire golem about 10 times and it still does not give me the sword or the achievement in the book, it’s the only one I need and I do not give, also when I enter the book of achievements in the book it says I have 10/16 but I just need the sword of fire Golem.

Help me pls.

on what depth is the book of mystery? im 3lvl

chance drop sword of depth 10%

chance drop sword of depths 10%

how do i play as multiplayer in orion sandbox
:neutral_face:

Y8 Games