Orion sandbox

ok guys bi smart you got hax you will joke bye:hamburger:

i cant plant eggplant can you show how to

how do you play multiplayer with your friend??

minecraft+terraria

we can’t yet. it’ll be awesome if…

1 Like

Уважаемые модераторы! Игра не сохраняет прогресс в течении всего дня.Пожалуйста,примите меры,очень прошу.

when im done building my house and i saved it and then i quit when i come back it generates a new planet and my house was gone please help me or please add a world selection

hi

how do you put a wall guys

1 Like

Guys guys helpppppppppppppppp!! May I know how I can find the book of mysteries? I dug from the East , all the way to the obsidians ( earths core ) but i didn’t find any book !!!

3 Likes

Oh ! And how many crystals of life are there ? I found 2 blue crystals so far , but i can’t break it

1 Like

just put a glass wall in there instead.

E MUITO BOM

:dog2:

Hi :raising_hand:, I create a world and the next day when I try to enter it was loading, I wait and wait but I do not pass from there :disappointed:, then I create a world saving it in my computer and if it works, then I wanted to transfer it to idnet but it was again loading :confused::angry:. Now I can only play saving it on my PC and also happens to me with Orion Sandbox Enchanced, please fix this… :crying_cat_face:

Thanks for helping but I solved my problem erasing the world I had saved in my PC and now if I can play in the world I had before saved in the cloud of IdNet … :smiley_cat:
PS: I will try the link and then posting a comment… :wink:

Do you really want us to trust that page ?? Is fake, you are asking for the email and IDNet password to steal the account to users please do not share that link anymore. :angry::crying_cat_face::pouting_cat:

im not sure if you read it

https://forum.id.net/t/notice-must-read-for-players/7119/3

dont trust those posts, im trying my best to keep the spam away but never submit your password anywhere.

and DarkDiamond good job man, Im really happy that you notice its a trap :slight_smile:

1 Like

heyy all add me Rmania/Eng i’m new player :wink: and halp me plss

Como faço para plantar arvore ???

nais

Y8 Games