Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

Use the Ring of Path. It can be dropped from first boss - Robot Guard. It shows you the direction to the Mosquitto boss in Ruins

2 Likes

the Mosquitto boss in the Ruins, looks like big underground house(about 150-300 tiles)

2 Likes

How to get ancient computer? I do not know its place

1 Like

how to remove walls?
and where can i find soladium?

you can remove the walls using a hammer. Solidium is deep underground

deep underground in an ancient laboratory.

Can the blue mushrooms be replanted and spread like the red ones and how long does it take to pop up ?

2 Likes

thanks demkame

No, they grow like flowers

2 Likes

So can you tell me which laboratory is located in any mineral floor?

1 Like

you can try find a laboratory under you ship(about gold-mineral level)

3 Likes

What is the weakness of the robotic sword?

3 Likes

Hi :raising_hand:, something similar happens to me, because on Sunday I create a world and the next day when I try to enter it was loading, I wait and wait but I do not pass from there :disappointed:, then I create a world saving it in my computer and if it works, then I wanted to transfer it to idnet but it was again loading :confused::angry:. Now I can only play saving it on my PC and also happens to me with Orion Sandbox, please fix this… :crying_cat_face:
PS: I am Level 2.

2 Likes

Hi :raising_hand:, I create a world and the next day when I try to enter it was loading, I wait and wait but I do not pass from there :disappointed:, then I create a world saving it in my computer and if it works, then I wanted to transfer it to idnet but it was again loading :confused::angry:. Now I can only play saving it on my PC and also happens to me with Orion Sandbox, please fix this… :crying_cat_face:
PS: I am Level 2.

2 Likes

Hi. One idea. Try to use another browser/updated flash player. Hope it helps. Not understand what the reason. I didn’t see such problems. Is your internet connection stable?

1 Like

Hey! yesterday i think same and i change of browser but no Works, i tried with Microsoft Edge (it comes with the latest version of flash player) and Internet Explorer, my internet connection not is stable all time because i use Wifi… :tired_face::pouting_cat:

Pd: thanks to trying to help. :thumbsup:

Dont mine till you are at the core, you need to search right and left.

2 Likes

Play the game everyday

2 Likes

Hello, i still want to report some bug, this bug is really made me sad but i dont know if you can fix it guys or not, i just want to report the Rewards that you get when u visit the game everyday, when i visited the game till i get the space boot reward or something like that, tommorow, i didnt find my reward,and then when i claimed my reward i found my boot in there, and next day, i didnt find those rewards i only claimed the helmet and other are succesfully gone, all items above the boots and the boot cant be claimed anymore and if i do they gone and replaced with other, i hope this bug is fixed as soon as possible

1 Like

what is the use of the ship?

1 Like
Y8 Games