Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

The Game Is Nice But Its hard To Find Obsidian

I Buy Some Obsidian Sword In The Light House The Was Nice
:smile:

you can make your own obsidian: you have to mix some water with lava and than mine it

1 Like

Can you please tell me where all the bonfires are?

the ship is the halfway point and the tunnel at 1:25 mark after the 2nd bonfire is the halfway mark underground so there is the areas separated underground

1 Like

hola como estan mi nombre es javier yo estoy en el nivel 4

1. Hello, please add more potions.
  2. I want every pet to bring an ingredient for potions when feeding. It will add to the sense of feeding the pet and keeping it.
  3. Make a second planet (deserted) to fly to it you need to repair the spacecraft and go. On it instead of zombies will be mummies. The first boss is of course There will be a dead pharaoh, who needs to give 30 bars of gold for waking up.
    The second boss is a giant scarab beetle.
    The third boss is the accursed Priest Ra who resurrects the mummies.
    The fourth boss is the Great Sphinx.
  • I want more story in the game. Information about the world of the game. For example, explain who the Finalium is.
6 Likes

If You Are Using PC Press [O]

I never get the sword from the tyrant. I took more than 10 tries. I use my flamethrower on the shadow tyrant. there any problems?

1 Like

Hello frnds:
I completed all the quests but still did not get the throne, crown and guard

what does hen eat in this game

are you talking about shadow tryant

I want to enter the game but it does not let me the screen stays in blue

How to solve Error # 3806

@gllitterkid hello hey I can not enter the game, you can?

Hello, there was a recent Adobe update which apparently messed up the game. Dev will try to find a solution as soon as possible.

please check now.

hey Mr. Admins why is the Anaptanium chestplates,boots,helmets is weaker than the atomic armors???

Im gonna play again as a beginner, because i left their weeks.

Sziasztok tudja valaki a låvås részen milyen anyagokat lehet talålni ? meg köszöném anak aki meg írnå .

how to have a panda purple:grinning::grin:

Y8 Games