Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

hi,what your name

why should i tell you, friend

I have a question about the console (activated by pressing the tilde β€œ~” key) why can’t we use it for adding things or changing health?

ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠ³ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ поТалуйста я Π±Ρ‹Π» Π½Π° 11 ΡƒΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΌ Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΏΠΈΠ» 12 ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠΎΠ½ ΠΌΠ½Π΅ ΠΏΠΈΡˆΠ΅Ρ‚ Π²Ρ‹ достигли 11 уровня

They grow far from your house. Youcan get them and use them in speed potions (a useful potion) or purple banners (decoration).

1 Like

also should go to a updated version ,I was on 1.0 at other sites and could not find the mushrooms or other goodies ,y8 had the updated version and now there are blue and yellow all over

My mistake. They actually grow in random places near your house. They are used to make speed potion and a purple banner.

The game is good, but make it more like Terraria. :smiley:

1 Like

can i get a pic…

i had got my ancient computer and when i saved my game after that day the ancient computer was not in my home or in the laboratory i found it .
I need help
plz plzplzplz::cry::cry::cry:

terrara haha just make it like minecraft
:slight_smile:

Is the Obsidian Armor better than the Solidium Armor or is the Space Force Armor better than both of the ones is mentioned?

solidium is less better in my standards

idk

hiya!!!

ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ с ΠΎΠ½Π»Π°ΠΉΠ½ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΈ

Π΄ΠΈΠ±ΠΈΠ»

Ur lying dude u need to learn more abt the game u scrub u can’t use solidium armor at level if u want to lie learn better

At level 3* u can’t use soildium armor

Hey I want to ask something Ive been trying to get the katana and tyrant armor from the respective bosses but they didn’t drop it how many time do I have to kill it

Y8 Games