Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

in the ruins underground, about underneath the surface bonfire

1 Like

no one shall touch my egg chest

i’m not lying

what is techno alchemical?!?!?!?!!?!?

Where did you find than? I was old name. Now it Med.station

-she chuckles to herself in her eyes as red as tails doll get her sword out put his neck- can feel the sunshine Incarus? I will kill u so bad

yeah

thxs max4 your best for me as friend

read this too late

techno alchemical is now med.station

my egg chest is complete! tomorrow is happy egg’s day

every time i level up, i shall die by falling and looking at the sights; i just think it is fun, i already built it

i wish they can update the game that we can sleep the bed to turn in to moening like real life

:sweat_smile:

hey let’s make a group chat in facebook:slight_smile:

i don’t have Facebook

yo quiero que salga orion sandbox 3 y luego el enganced 2 y que sea multijugador y que podamos viajar a nuestro planeta tierra de nuestro personaje y que haya un final

Okay…how sould i say this…THIS UPDATE IS COOL!!!My first thing what i had when i saw the udate was kinda "lets have some fun with the new bosses, a simple but creative ideea how to turn the little bosses into some killing machines.At first i dont even expected what happen i mean “what kind of shadow” but then i meet Tyrant and it kill me with 5 hits…“whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???” The apperance of the “infected” bosses is really cool, simple but cool but, this solution was one of the three chances what i thought you guys will make…firs was to update the map the second was this and the 3th was “what the hell this guy thinking…if he dont like it then just skip it dont judge our work”.Anyway i really like the way it was updated but i hoped there will be an update with the map too…anyway…i just got an ideea i you guys want to make another part of orion sandbox…it would be pretty awesome for the end of the game to challange the players to repair the spaceship and leave the planet or to make portal for another universe. sorry i know its stupid ideea.Anyway i really enjoy playing it and the best ideea sould be to make it multiplayer :slight_smile: Thank you again for this update you guys did an awesome job and i hope we will see some more in the future :slight_smile: :wink:

Note: since forum is a public place, please avoid cursing around in comments. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi guys i just started to look around in this page and i just started to realize this is a kinda mini society not just a usual page where players can share their things or suggestions about the the games but i still dont get it how it works soo if there s somthing i can help this page or helping this game to became much better i woould like to help how i can :slight_smile:

1 Like

hehe! Thanks! Finally, someone noticed that we made the update :grinning:
Have a nice boss-fights and lucky with drop :grin:

1 Like
Y8 Games