Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

Hi, find this ancient building(on the left side near the light house):

dig straight down to abandoned laboratories. Hope I helped :slight_smile:
(In case you regenerate planet, it won’t work)

can i lower game quality if yes how? if no please add it in!

Hi, We will add this with next major update, thanks for feedback :wink:

hey i lost the 3d printer 3000 how do i get it back please help me
and how do i get my obsidian sword and armor set back it is a waste of my gold ingots

anyone???

You can’t back this things. Stuff in game orion can not be returned or exchanged. Save your current gold ingots. Some new great stuff appear soon :grinning:

2 Likes

ahh damn no more 3d printer hahahaha thanks btw

hey any tips on defeating antient guard??? like what kind of armor to use and what kind of weapon

dig deeper it is just a level deeper than gold than after energy crystal there is solidium ore and you’ll find tyrant deep down in the earth core :grin:

I think it depends on your skill and how many potions/eggs/apples you have got. I bet gold armor set is enough :wink: .

ooh i even craft abyss sword and solidium armor btw thanks for the reply

i defeat it now using only 1 sticky dynamite and 2 normal dynamite

does king mosquiton respawn???

Yes. It can respawn in different places.

hey i got new problem–>i saved my solidium armor a few hours ago and when i opened a minutes ago all of it had turned to worn iron armor and my solidium sword too

ah, thanks for feedback. Will check it. By the way, is your items were in the inventory?

yep i was in a hurry that time so i didn’t get to store my items in my chest

i tried to beat the guard too with gold armor. got beat so still trying to reach lvl 6 to be higher lvl

i’m pretty worried about those lava monsters. i only killed the maggots currently

i am just level 5 and i still go there for dynamite materials so i don’t have any problem the only thing is you must know how to survive through them like block their way with stone or anything or dig a way down through the lava<-easiest way but you will loose many block as you are blocking the lava and make a way through

i beat it using dynamites and i already beaten the titan using only dynamites too and king mosquiton twice with dynamite so you don’t have to be level 6 to defeat all of it :grin:

Y8 Games