Orion Sandbox enhanced bug

• This category is to report bugs. Please use the players category for game questions.
  • Check for duplicates before posting here

Game:
Orion Sandbox enhanced
Problem:
Just did the first boss and when he was at 1 hit from dying i saved, i finished the boss and forgot to save again, so i got back to my save and on this save the boss was back in he’s needing battery from.
Help

It might be the case that the game doesn’t save the boss health but just weather he was defeated or not. If this is how it works, you would have to beat the boss again.

GAME: Orion sandbox enchanted
Problem: I have killed the best boss imperator finalium 2times but he won`t drop his sword or anything he just drops out exp and that’s it , pls help somehow.

My 3d printer 3000 i’ve placed is gone by saving and quitting. Please fix this bug! i’ve already saving my stuff to global

when i killed the shadow bosses they don’t respawn and this bug is realy getting onto my nerves cause i keep dying lot nd when i wait a full 23 minuits for them to respawn there is only the normal bosses… please fix this please!!:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::triumph::triumph:

I generated a world and imperiator finalium was not there

litterally nowhere i didn’t find him in his island too

Y8 Games