New moderator

So we decided to add a new moderator. For everyone who is willing to be one, please say when you started to play FFT and why do you think you would be a nice mod.
Also, this goes for people who have spare time for it, we don’t need inactivity.
Thanks and good luck!

3 Likes

who is the new moderator

1 Like

Hey Dea, I’m interested in being a Mod.

I started playing FFT years back, probably around late 2014. It was before it got Greenlit for Steam and all that. I always liked it and played it until I was, in my opinion, relatively good. I never made a Kongregate account though. Several breaks (and forgotten accounts) afterwards I resumed playing and met these new changes.
NB. My current account is a new one.

As a mod I’ll do my best to help other players. in any way possible. I will, without fail, keep the game and forums safe, fun and enjoyable for all. I will punish the outlaws that break the rules and enforce the id.net / FFT rules and policy. I will carry out my responsibilities in a fair manner and will never be condescending. Lastly, I hope to make a large, positive impact in this lovely community.

I understand the game and support all the recent changes. Currently I have enough spare time to dedicate towards the game per day.

Hope this is good enough!
Thanks

1 Like

She’s saying that they will add a moderator. They didn’t choose one yet.

1 Like

Hello! I’m Blakkdeath and I would be hyped to be a moderator! :heart_eyes_cat:

I started playing FFT at around 2015? yeah around there . I’ve always loved playing FFT as it is fun , exciting and thrilling down to my bones .

When I become a mod , I will follow all rules and regulations with responsibility and take pride in my work as a moderator to remove/punish anyone who breaks any rules without any valid explanation , making it a enjoyable and carefree area for fellow gamers to discuss their issues with everyone else.

I will take notice of all changes and keep everyone informed on what they should do and what they should not do . As a moderator , I will be cheerful and friendly to all members of the game to let them feel safe and comfy . If i cannot reply immediately , I promise i will reply be the end of the week , no more no less , if I am inactive for more than 2 weeks , you can remove my title as a moderator and give to someone else like @qazpac , just to be fair to anyone else who wants to be a moderator too .

Wish I can write more but I gotta go play FFT!
I hope I can be the new mod , wish me luck!! XD
Blakkdeath signing off!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Lets see…

I won’t say that I’m perfect for this job…But I will say I have been monitoring the game as much as I could before and after the change in platforms.

Now that I can use my kong account, I’m sure I’ll be a lot more active.

Modding is also one of the things I stood for/participated about a few months back but then 13 deleted the OP on kong and then down went the hill of that.

So basically I’ll be happy to stand for mod

A lot of people would’ve seen me active for nearly an entire day, active af about 2 months ago when I was able to use my Kong account so yeah. I also reported instantly when I faced a hacker or even glitchers.
I’ll stand against defaming as well. Sure you can use your words how ever you may feel but I strictly stand against taking your anger out on someone needlessly. I will either try to stop those from playing in ways against how the game should be played, verbally and make them understand or use force to make them stop and realize what they’ve done. Monitoring all servers for 5-6 hours a day or more if needed,

Playing since 2013, serving for justice since mid-way 2013.

Pretty much yeah,
Hope I’m a suitable candidate.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply guys, can you please PM me your email ids

@qazpac @SoulFlare @Blakkdeath

Y8 Games