New Moderator!

I just wanted to make this thread to introduce our new moderator @1mN0tCraZy ! Ahmed has been actively reporting and helping with the hackers for a very long time now. He has also been a very loyal and respectable player for years. Welcome to the mod team dude.

@Genard @Jeremie @Ankit @Belisaurius11 @xRaiLight @deaaa0803 @TPz_Cris

6 Likes

Welcome, bra.

2 Likes

Welcome Ahmed!

2 Likes

Sir, You told me to have a look at the forums. I did. Now I will keep reporting the hackers and keep a look out for any bugs. BTW Congrats Ahmed.

2 Likes

gratz

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratz bud! :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

o/ Ty all of you.
I can’t be the best mod and I can’t be the worst,. I’ll work hard to stay at a level where no one notices me :upside_down:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Lmao.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

We have an expert here.

Take your negativity somewhere else. No one really cares for it here.

1 Like

I would have been a better mod tbh…Nah jk, grats!

2 Likes

Welcome. And no, you can’t be the worst … considering the ones we are already dealing with -_-

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

congratz

You mean the ones that me who lives on the east coast USA have not seen since i played back in February. It is not negativity it the honest observation of cynical rule in this game up until now I hope. Although ahmed is qualified will he sacrifice his will to play and have fun for the need of his new job, like you have Ryan. You know you have sacrificed fun for the job but will ahmed do the same? Speaking straight to him good luck and I hope to see you on the hours where i am on, even though i havent so far.

1 Like

Yeah at first I did lol. But then as I got used to it, I found a nice balance between playing and being a mod.

We are all different, I have high hopes but even you will have to put more time into your real life, exams are coming up and this after all will be your easiest semester. I just hope you believe that things will still work here without you. You cannot stay here forever and what then?

1 Like
Y8 Games