🚦 Never ending traffic racing with Highway Road Racing!

One of the most captivating and rewarding traffic-dodging experiences in the world is brought to you by Highway Road Racing. Enjoy the best game of never-ending traffic racing! :vertical_traffic_light: With cool game graphics, you’re about to beat absurd road obstacles to pile up points, upgrade new cars and more! Let’s check out some highlights for this driving game!

Highway Road Racing is a nice car game on road car driving simulation :oncoming_automobile: and driving on street with traffic :vertical_traffic_light:

To start playing, choose the game Mode first :grey_question: :railway_track:

In one way, all the vehicles are going forward :oncoming_automobile:

Choose also the theme from 3 amazing maps: Grand Canyon, Santa Monica and Bryce Canyon :world_map:

Nice graphics to enjoy while driving on the road :star_struck:

Change the camera :camera: view by pressing “C” key :keyboard:

Squeeze through the traffic without crashing and score good points! :sunglasses:

When your car crashed, the score points will be calculated based on your driving parameters :spiral_notepad:

On Time Attack mode :timer_clock: , you have 100 seconds to drive the car and score as many points as you can while driving high speed overtaking cars. Watch out for swerving cars! :warning:

There are plenty of upgrade options :wrench: for each car and lots of new cars to buy in the shop :shopping: :moneybag: :car So keep upgrading and try out all other cars! :smiley:

Set your best scores on each 3 modes! :trophy: Enjoy playing this cool car game only here at Y8.com! :star_struck:

Play this game here :arrow_down: :+1:

2 Likes

I read you thread its very nice review about in this games. And I play the all games in this mobile device. But I alway download the game latest version thetrafficapk in web site.

thank you for great discuss for highway game

1 Like
Y8 Games