My Next Game Series?

Tapsnap's The Mimic Series

Hey Guys What Next Game Series? Since Am Done At The Mimic Series What Next Game Series
:thinking:

What Next Game Series?
  • Pet Simulator Z Series
  • The Mimic Series
  • Jeff The Killer Series (Pls Back It! And Back Other Jeff The Killer Series!)
  • Old Pet Simulator Z
  • nothing

0 voters

I Wanted The Jeff The Killer Series Cuz I Created It 1 Year Ago. Its Too Older Than The Mimic
Series Or PSZ As Pet Simulator Z.

1 Like

@Everyone Hello! The Pet Simulator Z Been Confirmed! That Will Be Release As Few Days! And Jeff The Killer Series Will Be Building Rightnow! Today I Cant Build It As Because We Ran Out Of Internet And Maybe Next Back Is Next Week! No Worries Guys About The Pet Simulator Z! Because We Will Release It As Possible! Thank You For Your Patince! :+1: @tasandr932 , @Vahe And For Supportive Jeff The Killer Series @Flonne

If I Cant Back In Next Week Sorry Bad News It Will Be Take Some Time! :-1:
But Still Thank You For Your Patience! The Beast And The Nakus Revenge And Jigoku Been Actually Closed And Might Cancel Because Had Alot Of Problems Were Going Right Now!
:heart: also maybe i cant use forum since alot of problems and maybe offline! :-1:

Please Reply :-1: Thank You So Much!

3 Likes

when i back the psz i promised will be relesed, the jeff the killer series will be continued ,
im going to hire a roblox developer just put your username (roblox username) and i put it up.
but if anything ruined like destroying some things. put ur roblox username and i will check your profile experience (games created).

1 Like

hi :smiley:

1 Like

hello :slight_smile:

1 Like

no one plays those kind of games it is really boring

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games