because someone can sneak into your house
the man robbed my house while i was asleep
my house is quite big and i leave on the first floor
without Light i cant see anything
but in jail i do not fear anything
but im Like Lonely for many years
walking outside there at night alone

1 Like

thank you for your opinion and what the user kayla says, and the mod bad_request about giving you a suspension I hope you don’t get a suspension because I appreciate that you have been in y8 for 3 years, so I would not want you to be suspended. I hope you have a good day

1 Like

I never said he should be suspended.
I said that if he has an issue with something here that he feels violates site policy, to do it in the proper manner by reporting to the mods or admin.

1 Like

I know it may have offended and annoyed many users here, but ¿why don’t just ignore it and that’s it if there are options for that?

checking teo’s topics he is just finding old topics to closed the chats, also he requested permission to find topic olds mentioning two moderators and apologizing to not bothering users

1 Like

and I said that because many users are bothered by the fact that Teo2 is commenting on old topics without knowing the reason.

end of my discussion or whatever.

1 Like

My fear is spiders and falling down stairs

okay wait hold on
if i don’t keep quiet for now
i will deserved to be suspended
i am serious about this
its not a joke

I hope you are well

1 Like

no but after i told her that i deleted the Link because it has got that disgusting sound
she seems mad at me then i deleted my post quickly
she also did the same thing deleted her post quickly
the house 2 flash horror game is the Link i gave to her
she did not inform the moderators so i told them what i did to her
there is no point telling the moderators about what i did to her
they just dont seem to care
i was apologizing to her because i did not know there was that disgusting sound it was not my intention to harass her
but if it was my intention to give them that Link to let them hear that disgusting sound
that i should deserved to be suspended for harassing them
do you now understand?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games