Mining Truck 2 - Trolley Transport game problem

Hello users and devs, on a game called “Mining Truck 2 - Trolley Transport” on Level 10 (Mine 10) the game glitches and doesn’t load. Then, an error message pops up on Y8 tab that says “(null)”. So, if this problems is just me sorry for the bother, but if it’s not is there anyway to fix this? Thank you.

1 Like

@Elite15_Lieutenant
Can you make a video of your glitch?

1 Like

Okay I will try to make one.

1 Like

Right now, I don’t have a recorder app, but on Mine 3 it is a missing a trophy (It gives you the Old Helmet). Mining Truck 2 Teaser - YouTube If you skip to 0:24/3:31, you can see a small part of a hidden chest left of the 2 hanging bags (the top is orange and the right/side is golden), but when I went on Mine 3, there was no chest (Side Note: This video is from the creator of this game). And lastly, when I tried to play on Mine 10 (With the Online Save Slot verison) the game wouldn’t load (I will try to provide a video soon though).

1 Like

hi

@ ayoub2009 Would you please stop spamming every forum I make and say “hi”. I don’t want to be rude but please stop.

1 Like

On the other hand, it’s quite unlikely that the dev of the game will still fix bugs since it’s a flash game. Some studios have even disappeared since years.

1 Like

Oh yeah I understand that, but something strange is that when I played with someone I know, the trophy was located there, but it didn’t appear on my game. So, should I let this problem die off or should I record a video?

1 Like
Y8 Games