Mineclone 3 - Game Review #7

Intro
Mineclone 3 is a Minecraft knockoff made in Unity. Made by GameApp studio, was added on Dec 29, 2013, and has 10 million plays.
Your goal is to survive yourself full of monsters around you, but the game isn’t creepy, fun, or interesting. It’s just a complete ripoff & I’m going to explain everything about this game.

Game Description
Mine Clone 3 is the third installment of the fun Minecraft clone. In this survival block game, you get to choose the game mode, the map size, the day length, and the kind of world you want to play in. Your goal is to survive by yourself in a world full of creepy enemies, where the nights can become your worst nightmares.

Main Menu
You will have three options, you can create a random world, load saved world, and options. Notice that you won’t hear anything but complete silence.

Create Random World
Your first option is the gameplay settings & the gameplay settings can change only one thing. You can spawn with no enemies or with enemies (there’s only one enemy (creeper) and a pig (not even an enemy).

World Size
Three settings to choose from. You can make the world size normal, medium, big, or small.

Day Length
5 settings to choose from. You can make the day length always day, sixty seconds, 120 seconds, always night, or 240 seconds.

Generator
9 settings to choose from.

Forest & Mountains and LOTS of Caves
Forest & Mountains and Caves - Perlin
Beach
Midpoint Displacement
Basic Perlin
Plain Forest
Plain
Forest & Mountains
Forest & Mountains & Caves

After those options, you can now play the game.

Criticism
The gameplay is just god awful. You will have a weapon on you. You can use two swords (weapon of fire is the name of the second sword) but you can’t craft anything. You can’t take damage to enemies and on lava. You can’t even hit the enemies, they just wander around. The only thing you can do is hit things with your only weapon (well…it’s not even a weapon).

Conclusion
All that I can say is…nobody asked for this to be on the front page. The visuals are ugly, The mining makes no sense, The sound effects are hell to your ears, and the mobs are horrifying (especially the pig). I know people are gonna say “this game is for kids”, I don’t think kids should enjoy horrible ■■■■ games, well…they can. Overall I’ll give this game a 0/10. Worst Minecraft rip-off!

Screenshots
Main Menu

Options

Create Random World

Load Saved World

Enemies

Inventory
Screenshot 2021-07-12 1.55.09 AM

(Thank you for checking out my seventh game review. Make a request in the comments down below, please and thank you!)

1 Like
Y8 Games