MIGHT leave soon! (Rant)

Okay. I decided to use the forums while I was on a 2 week vacation since I didn’t have access to a PC and I wanted to talk to other people. Now, I don’t wanna sound a bit aggressive so if I do, I am VERY sorry. But I just feel like this place has become toxic. SOME people are disrespecting others just for their interests and there is way too much drama here. I also feel like there are way to much children who are way too young to be here or even on the internet. Yes, I may have spent time writing a review for a meme game that I speedrun and stuff like that. But honestly I don’t feel comfortable here anymore. I’ll keep you updated once I make my final decision.

1 Like

Hey!

Of course there’s going to be children here. It’s Y8, a website that has games. This is a website to discuss games, and maybe other things?

1 Like

That totally makes sense since this is a kid-friendly platform. I was stating that the toxicity has risen over time I lost confidence to post here. I like using the y8 site as a while due to leaderboards and online interaction.

3 Likes

you creates games or play?

but some Y8 horror Games are not suitable for young children so there is this parental filter for parents to see what kind of games is appropriate for their young children to play
blood gore and violence are not deem appropriate for young children
and yes people do not have to be interested about what your talking about unless it’s something rather special or an important announcement in a Y8 topic
i give a Like to your post because i am interested about what your talking about

2 Likes

Yes, while there are some games that are more suited for older users. I was saying that I can’t really find people my age to the point where I had to introduce some games to my friends and meme around with it. There is a Y8 game that recently got added to Speedrun.com thanks to me and my other friends. While the game might have an appeal to younger people, there are people out there who speedrun it or play it for the memes.

1 Like

So as a final decision, I PLAN to stay here a little longer and introduce more of myself to this community. I usually just walk away from arguments because I DO NOT like arguing with random people on the internet that I have never encountered.

1 Like

Yay!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games