Kongregate / Freefalltournament.com accounts

How to get my nemesis1997 and xxfluffycrab123 account back?

Guys, please wait for account transfer tool.

2 Likes

Could you tell us an approximate time for how long the tool will take, please? To have an idea… :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you for your work!

P.S: Hi Popo ^^

Soon, if you really want that transfer tool then you need to wait

Yesterday, i decided to check with the in game performance as usual and i noticed this in the settings menu.

I have an account that needs transfer so i went on with the procedure.
A message popped up saying account transfer was successful. So i tried logging in but it wouldn’t recognize my account.
I tried doing everything over again but it said my account had already been transferred.
I tried it again today but encountered the same result.
So what’s going on? Has my account been transferred? If yes, then why am i not able to login?
@Ankit

Edit: For some reason the images don’t load.

Was ur acc on kong or official site?

Official

relax the transfer tool will be out soon im waiting too :slight_smile:

But my problem is that i cant login with an account that has apparently been transferred.

because it hasnt been transferred. everyones saying the transfer tools not out yet because its not, yet some thing tell you it is and you believe it. It hasnt been transferred yet. * insert nonsupported yet highly appropiate dark humor here*

It’s really a bummer that the images don’t load because if you go to the settings menu you will clearly see that the account transfer tool is out.(At least for official site accounts)

1 Like

hey guys i need help in:

1. I Want to transfer my FFT kongregate account to id.net

2. Whenever i login in FFT with my id.net account it just dont let me login and again and again show me Register or Guest option

3)How to Transfer!!!11

Account transfer tool for kongregate is not out yet.

1 Like

Dude but the game on kongregate is not running

You mean you can’t login with an id.net account?

yea thats also the prob but in kongregate i had TANK and ASSASSIN skin unlocked

Yeah that happens to me too sometimes. Refreshing your page might help.

it always says
We’re sorry, we can’t load this Unity Web Player game.

Unity Web Player games are no longer playable on Chrome, Firefox, or Edge browsers.

Please try this game on Safari or Internet Explorer 11

Try y8.com or official site. The game runs on unity webgl now so yeah webplayer is no longer supported.

what about my kongregate account i have lots of things in it

Y8 Games