Kongregate / Freefalltournament.com accounts

Game will use idnet account, either it stay on kong or not.

1 Like

The game is laggy on y8 and official site, as well. Kong is much more fun to play on imo, since it has the chat box on the side and that’s where I have my main account, friends, etc. [quote=“Dea83, post:40, topic:3019”]
Accs needs transfer anyways
[/quote]

Really? Thanks, I didn’t know that. It was never made clear.

It will go via ur id.net acc. So if u have more accs for the game, gonna need more id.net ones.

Official and y8 was never laggy for me. I tried all and on kong was only lag, same went with another game there I used to play.

The reason for moving accs is to improve data base which was total mess with FRG. Like this all would be sorted and on the same place.

Hmmmm, seems like quite a hassle.

Y8 was extremely laggy for me and nearly impossible to play.[quote=“Dea83, post:43, topic:3019”]
The reason for moving accs is to improve data base which was total mess with FRG. Like this all would be sorted and on the same place.
[/quote]

So, do we absolutely have to change our accounts?

Ur kong acc will stay as it is,the only change would be to log in via id.net in the game. In case y8 make a deal with Kong. In other case,if FFT shuts down on Kong, then u would have to play on official or y8 (same system as for kong,loging via id.net)

1 Like

Ankit can you transfer my Kongregate account on id.net?
Name:popoquake
Thanks.

Transfer me too please. Name: Majorek

Thanks

Please wait for transfer tool.

Hi Majo ^^!

1 Like

I got into Id.net and all the players in-game are guest. Are they real people? All of them are playing like bots and just walking around doing nothing.

They are xD

Really? So they’re no real players online?

xD

Oh lol, I thought you meant they’re bots. Those players that are online right now play like bots.

To be fair, if I had only TA and laggy dock, would play the same lol.

Oh, look whos talking about bots, didnt you use aimbot? Just like Um, I heard you get mad when someone call you a hacker, please dont get mad at me.
I love you @Rja12

Lmao nope, never.

Convince me that you never used it

can you transfer my account too?? my username is goku

Hi, I’d like an account transfer. Kongregate name: crush748

Y8 Games