JSON function in IDI.as not working

Hi, I’m new to ID.net features and trying to use online save features from ID.net as in this link :
http://dev.id.net/docs/actionscript/the-basics/

I already import the playerglobal11_0.swc to the ActionScript 3.0 Settings.
but several line of code that involve JSON still not working.

log(JSON.stringify(idnet.data));
and
var someName = JSON.parse(idnet.data.jsondata);
throwing an error, VerifyError: Error #1079: Native methods are not allowed in loaded code.

When I remove the playerglobal11_0.swc from the actionscript 3.0 setting, it gives another error instead :
1061: Call to a possibly undefined method stringify through a reference with static type Class.
and
1061: Call to a possibly undefined method parse through a reference with static type Class.

How I can solve this problem, I have been working like 2 days on this problem and still can’t solve it, thanks in advance.

Hi, I’m not sure what the playerglobal11_0.swc file is. Are you using the Solstice game framework?

However, I do know what the other 1061 error means. That means your flash player version is too low to support native JSON functions.

I’m not sure which IDE you use. However, on the bottom of the extra resource page, there is info for the most common ones that should solve this error.

I didn’t use Solstice game framework, just Adobe Flash CS5 with ActionScript 3.0.
I search about solution and many people said that I must import playerglobal11_0.swf file to ActionScript 3.0 settings as a new library to make the JSON functions works, but it still didn’t work.

I will try to follow the tutorial in the link you just gave me. I will post an update if the problem solved or not. Thanks a lot.

Y8 Games