Join my Multi-Purpose FFT Discord Server

Hey guys, MOTA GamingYT Community Is A Multi-Purpose Discord Server For Everyone To Chill, Fun, Play With Other Members, Make A New Gamer Friends .
This Is Mainly A Server To Hang Out, Play Games, Memes, Anime Talk To New Peoples Everyday. Everyone Is Welcome In Our Community As Long As You’re Following The Rules.
Everyone Within Staff Will Try Their Best To Keep Everything Under Control, Solve Problems And Make Sure You, As A Member, Are Comfortable.

Let’s make it clear, i just want to say join my server for FreeFall Tournament Q&A
There’s some PRO players in my server like SnoopyHusky. My Server is also about FFT which where we are talking about FFT problems, Glitches, Bugs and etc.
You can also introduce yourself in my server (Your FFT profile) so that they can know you quickly
You can also share your memes, recommend anime series/movies, and if your a youtuber you can advertise your Youtube channel in my server (with my permission)
I’m also a youtuber, i’m making FreeFall Tournament a little twist like dares, adding memes, funny moments, epic moments, and other. so you better subscribe to my YT channel (MOTA GamingYT) its helps a lot.

So yeah if you have a questions about FFT join my discord server and subscribe and be active in my server :slight_smile:

[Disclaimer: This server is not like other FFT server who’s talking nonsense/random or off-topics which is kinda annoying (This server is improved and well trained Server staff where you can ask anything) so enjoy at our server]

MOTA GamingYT Community Is A Multi-Purpose Discord Server For Everyone To Chill, Fun, Play With Other Members, Make A New Gamer Friends .
This Is Mainly A Server To Hang Out, Play Games, Memes, Anime Talk To New Peoples Everyday. Everyone Is Welcome In Our Community As Long As You’re Following The Rules.
Everyone Within Staff Will Try Their Best To Keep Everything Under Control, Solve Problems And Make Sure You, As A Member, Are Comfortable.

Link: “discord.gg/VsauknGpHe” Copy and paste

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games