It's been a long time guys :)

Hi guys this is G3.Unbidnebula (or G4? Don’t remember clearly) a.k.a Maj.abdulwahid47. Used to play a lot back around 2014-2016 and posted one word replies on Kong forums too lol :slight_smile: . If any oldie from the time (including friends like Rja, thenew13yearsold, AhmadS25, Andreas, Slimshady, Supersonics etc etc) still lurk around here lemme know how you guys doing :smiley: . I came back a few months back just to feel the nostalgia and it was fun indeed, but realized the oldies dont bother playing anymore (i guess the reasons are obvious as the game’s dead etc). So… if any oldie or even newbie sees this, tell me what’s cooking :wink:

6 Likes

I ve been playing it in 2014 and 2015 too , But i dont remember any players(my memory is pretty bad) anyway , I now play it casually 1 -1.5 hours maybe a day . Just for fun

Great to see an oldie here . Welcome !

1 Like

Thanks bro :smiley:

2 Likes

if u wont be playing can u give me ur account so I can show off to my friends my gmail is mmishal2007@gmail.com

pls contact me I beg u

Hi there :smiley:, Im ZIlly, I met you in-game btw :). It seems like the old players arent really coming back to this game tbh :’(. But there are still a few suddenly became active these days, like ronney ( he is super active lol ). I hope i can meet you again as well ;). Take care^^

1 Like

really glad that someone talk to you, but if Like no one even came to talk to you i would be upset
i have been Lonely in the past for many years i Look up at the blue sky standing up walking around doesn’t make me feel tired, and i was Like :sob: https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/mario-sonic-at-the-olympic-winter-games-nintendo-ds/04%2520Options.mp3
cuz all the years of my Life staying in this world has been boring

hiiiiiiiiiii

yo guys look at this discord ser

Well yeah, Y8 was part of my Childhood memories. But the reason why Y8 seems dead, because maybe some games can be played in mobile, and there are a lot of PC game that engaged more fun. Y8 also announce before that they are leaving we didn’t even know they restart again. Still thanks that this site still exist.

Hey hows it goin :wave::slightly_smiling_face: its been a while

1 Like
Y8 Games