Is shocker secretly uber fast?

So I did get the steam version. I played so much FFT…I felt it deserved another bit of money. $15 now total for a game I’ve played more than my $40 games lol

Anyways, the game is working alot better now, and shocker seems to have a sling shot function… :smiley:
I tethered my lightning gun onto a tank as it was sliding quickly under the space shuttle, and me sliding along with him. In a moment, I picked up so much speed, I overshot the tank and felt like a projectile, almost as if I had above scout-like speed.
Could this be lag on my end just giving me a false sensation? Or just a rarely occurring effect when certain criteria is met?

This happened once in the WebGL version too when I tethered a scout, and the speed up came in handy…

2 Likes

360 ping tho

1 Like

The ping increase chance to made too much kill.

I have between 40 at 70 ping on server and when I see guys with 390 is impossible to play

And your score with shocker is not hard lol only guest.

More you are away from the server more you have ping for that have server ASIA and US for minimum lagg but I see no one understands that for that all is on EU server

No, it wasn’t hard to get. But it did seem like I was warping about to get it.
My internet reset to be fast for the next few days, but it certainly isn’t fiber opitc or anything. 12 to 15mbps should get me a better ping though.

1 Like

Must be T-mobile’s fault lol

Ah yes is normal so we don’t have same connection (I have 83 mbps) I from France and connection is so good.

But after I think is not only our connection is server power too

On other game I have 63 ping for US server while FFT is 390, but I’m sure connection will be better coz game evolve week per week

hello

Y8 Games