Is it really difficult to understand how to play this game? Asking for your feedback :)

Hi,

My team used to create a stealing game named “Dimension Spy”. This game leads you to take a secret data laid in certain spots while you have to avoid caught by robots on patrol.

It has ever showed once in an exhibition, but I found that most of the visitors didn’t get exactly how to play this game, although I’ve inserted the tutorial inside.

What do you think? Is it too difficult for ordinary players to understand? Make a try and leave me a comment, if you don’t mind :smile:
Thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HI,

it’s not a difficult game. All lvls are not hard, and have the same passage logic. I’ve passed all game with no problems to understand what need to be done :smile:

Hehe… I’m just wondering if the tutorial is a little bit confusing, especially about the twin portals. :grinning:
Thanks for playing :smile:

The tutorial is good, is simple and clear. One thing I didn’t realize at first, on level 3, is that the robot can activate buttons on the ground, and that the green button is on a timer, the door closes after some time. Minor stuff.

Y8 Games