πŸ“± iPhone 13 Repair || Fix your iPhone

Another interesting game I gone through on y8.com. :iphone: iPhone 13 Repair, a real interesting and a fun repair and cleaning game. I really loved this game, and now it is personal favorite. I assure this gonna be same for all of us. :man_technologist: :iphone:

On the first look, I seen this expensive iPhone 13 is found in really damaged condition. By the way have you ever tried of seeing what’s inside an iPhone, here is the perfect game for you? :mag: :wrench: :broom:

iPhone 13 is drowned in mud and all dirt has reached internal parts, so main task is to open, clean, repair, decorate and have fun. We have the best chance to become a technician and repair this iPhone 13 and upgrade with some accessories. So just follow the simple steps. :mag: :wrench: :iphone:

First step to open the iPhone and access the damage by checking the battery, Before that try to turn on the phone and let’s see any luck left with the mobile. Ahh no, it is dead, so let us start the repair. First clean the phone and remove all the dirt on it.

next open the case by removing the screws and clean the internal parts. Carefully arrange the removed parts and keep them aside, So we do not mess around with missed items.

Apply lotions and deep clean the internal parts and remove all the dirt.

So check and update the battery and close the case and have all the decoration items and updated, my all time favorite is pink case with strawberry on it, as this is my current case for my iPhone too. Have fun with you cute iPhone 13.

Share your final outcome to your account and showcase your taste with your iPhone. Play this game only on y8.com.

3 Likes
Y8 Games