@insanehero

Hi, I want to know if you can change my name to a my account, just that the name I gave you I do not like, would you like to change it? please

Hi @Epectra34
You would need to ping insane hero not by a title but in the question, I wouldn’t think pinging the name in the title will work

Thanks
@shadowelite7

1 Like

@insanehero

1 Like

Thanks for the ping, I would not have seen this message otherwise (you are correct, it doesn’t not message me if the id is in the title).
@Epectra34 I will send you a private message so we can discuss this.

1 Like

insanehero could you change the name to aguspro in freefall tournament please, thank you

Hi everyone, please be aware that there is no official name change service for freefall tournament at this point in time.
I am generally busy trying to improve the game performance, add new features, and fix problems with the database for individual players… name changing is a distraction from these more important tasks.
If you can find an in-game moderator then they may have permissions to perform these requests. I’m afraid I don’t know the game names of the mods right now but hopefully they will add to this thread.

I have until recently been offering a ‘last time’ change of name for players who had previously changed their name through my help (I didn’t warn them before that it was the last time, so it feels fair). This has also ended now, it’s been 6 months.

@Ankit is there anything you would like to add here?

Y8 Games