Infinite F Bomb on Blaster On FFT

So…it appears I cannot play without the game glitching? I get infinite f bomb on blaster, my shocker’s shield instead of doing it’s mega, just regenerates it’s health, and my tank’s gun is firing faster than normal…

Anyone else having this problem?

How to reproduce Infinite F ? I tried and it works fine.

Nevermind, able to reproduce by pressing F very quickly, working on the fix, will keep you notified.

I admit it was kinda interesting, basically being invincible, but it definitely takes the challenge out of the game.
Did you notice if the errors with tank/shocker can be replicated on your end? I guess those two things might come down to ping since my internet is slow, sorta like how gunners guns seem to be sped up for some guests.

Good luck fixing it :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: You put me on work on weekend huh :wink:

Lol well, maybe just make sure blaster isn’t set on the free rotation and wait till monday? I likely won’t play as it myself. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll check and see if any of the other classes have the same issue.

Edit: The bomb problem is only on blaster.

Yes, do check all classes for infinite Q,E & F

Commando actually has the same problem after all.

you mean F of commando ? right ?

Yes, and occasionally on tech, when the f bomb count reaches one, you’ll have infinite as well.

ok interesting, wait for few minutes and it should get fixed.

So try the game now and see if infinite bombs are fixed?

It’s all fixed :slight_smile: Btw, at the end of the match, is their supposed to be a hollow clanging sound? Almost like a radar ping? I hear it when I’m waiting for the pre-match to start.

2 Likes

Can you record that sound maybe ?

TYVM, @Joll for fixing the infinite bomb problem. So annoying, certain people who I won’t name have been abusing that glitch, literally throwing micro munitions forever.

2 Likes

If it happens again, I’ll record it, only happens on 4 out of 10 matches.

3 Likes

“on Commando randomly while using: F+left/right click”
“on Bomber constanly while using: Q+left/right click, F”

I have had a bug report which listed infinite ammo for these heroes, anyone if you could check if it exists now ?

No problem with bomber, checking commando now.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking @Cpt.Joe

haw to join to group:D

Y8 Games