In-game ads CPMStar?

Im wondering whether in-game ads will work with game containing CPMStar?

Thanks in Advance.

If the other ad is an interstitial between levels then you could use the id.net’s preloader ads. however, if the other ad is a also a preloader ad, that wouldn’t work. Just keep in mind, that we require games to use 2 other id.net features. For example, online saves and high scores would be enough to meet the requirement.

Thanks for the response.

Means Protection and Analytics feature is enough for In-Game ads right?

hehe, we dont count them as feature

Online save/ achievements / leaderboard/ Picture posting is the features.

eightgames.com/escape-from-old-bakery - We have your pre-loader ad there. Can you help me with information about where do we track the performance of it?

Yes, Ankit is right. By required features, we mean user features. Protection and Analytics are developer features. :smile:

You can check your earnings from Rev Share page.

eightgames.com/escape-from-old-bakery - we have your preloaded there. And I am not able to track the performance in the given link. Can you help me with the reason why?

It sounds like you need your game reviewed. However, I couldn’t even find the game on that page. The user experience is among the worst I have ever seen with the layered ads and popups. Sorry, we won’t be able to approve use of our ads like that.

Well the pops are in the web page and not in the game. We can not really control the pages when we distribute the game to other websites. Maybe I should send you a link where there are no pops? Also how long it takes to review and approve a game for preloader ads?

Y8 Games