I'm trying to find something on this site

It’s been years since the last time I went on here and I have no idea if this will be seen. But I’m trying to find some kind of animation that I saw on this site when I was like, 8 or 9? From what I can remember, they’re animals roaming around the city at night, just chilling. I can’t remember what the animals were, but they were kinda like the fluffy type (like bunnies or pandas). I don’t remember seeing people in that animation, just animals. They were talking in a different language as well, I think Japanese? I’m not very sure. Art style was really cute and the animation looked modern (even though it was from like 2011 or 2012). I remember always watching it as a kid although I had no idea what was going on. I cried over it too for some reason. I’m 16 now and it randomly crossed my mind for the first time. And I suddenly had a strong urge to find it and watch it again. That must mean something. I’m sorry I can’t provide specifics but if this sounds familiar to you, please tell me.

Hello nice to see you again after all these years :smiley:

Sadly it will be hard to find what you seek I can only suggest you to go here https://www.y8.com/anim/categories/animals and to be patient :grin:

1 Like

It Must’ve Been From Either A Gacha Animation Or An Anime…['Cause Gacha Animations Often Show Their Characters Very Cute And Fluffy…]

1 Like

Were You Able To Find It???

Y8 Games