Id.net Team Introduction

Hello FFT Lovers,

I think its a right time to introduce IDnet team to all of you.

@IDnetPM : IDnet/Y8 Project Manager
@Y8_PM_Juan : IDnet/ Y8 Project Manager
@Joll: Lead Unity Developer
@Ankit: You all already know a bit about me, I take care of business development and Public Relation.
@Jeremie : Official Game Tester and Mod of FFT
@Genard : Official Game Tester and Mod of FFT
@rabreu : FFT Game Developer

6 Likes

Hey everyone :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Nice to meet you, good luck with this project.

1 Like

Hoi, nice to meet you all and welcome to Freefall Tournament! :slight_smile: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

EDIT: is “whyjuan” Spanish by any chance?

2 Likes

Nice to meet you all.

1 Like

Hai guis, I know we are needy so quickly and we have already rushed this forum with everything weve got but I know yall can understand. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, nice to meet you all, it’s very nice to see such an active community on this game! We’ll do our best

1 Like

Joll, why is there a piece of meat in my desktop?
I hope everyone gets along, good to meet all of you.

When did you discover this game? What do you want fixed/improved immediately:what are you working on rn, as you respond to this post?

1 Like

Hi! nice to meet you!

1 Like

Konichiwa! :smile: Thanks Ankit for being great with our community, i am look forward to all cool changes IDnet/Y8 will bring to our beloved Freefall tournament.

Lots of <3

2 Likes

Discovered the game in 2012, was really impressive one for webplayer at this time and imo it still the best unity web game around. We are testing deeply the game nowadays in order to modify the balance smart way, which will pass through a long discussion here on forum of course. That should be our first move though we hope to handle hacks asap as well.

1 Like

Nice to mett you ALL :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, nice to meet you.

1 Like

Hello Everybody, Nice to meet you, have a really good feeling about this community=)

4 Likes

haha good nick Juan :wink:

4 Likes

Who are you? Are you “whyjuan”? Are you a Spanish speaker?

Yes, he is the one and only whyjuan! And no, I’m afraid he does not speak Spanish.

1 Like

Hello Guys,

meet 3 new member of our team

@Jeremie : Official Game Tester and Mod of FFT
@Genard : Official Game Tester and Mod of FFT
@rabreu : FFT Game Developer

1 Like

Welcome! I’m just this random FFT youtuber haha!

Y8 Games