I was not trying to seek atention

Hey,im not trying to seek atention!

Why do you keep changing your profile?

ok

2 Likes

but unless only if your repeating the same point again and over again for others to reply back to you

Also mentioning random users in a forum post. Still counts as attention seeking if you are constantly talking about it overtime.

Yeah sorry If i was seeking atention …forgive me please!

For you to ask!

wdym? who was seeking attention?

people do that alot. i change it very often as well.

But as for the moderators or admins here, not really sure if they would really agree this with you
Cause you know that time, i made this post [okay i stop spamming just let me know if you can get there]
they flag my post as for moderators attention but i’m actually talking only to that person not them

at this point in time, let me to my share.

fashionista was not attention seeking. but she does make pointless bullshit forum topics that can be mistaken as attention seeking. ill only give you that. but other than her bullshit forum spam, shes pretty much of a fine person. everyone just likes to make friends and live in peace and harmony. got a problem? who cares? at this point juizz is just mad. she does not seek attention. she is just one of the people who like to tie this community together. and really, we have bigger problems.

so conclusion? @Fashionista and @juizz should stop acting like little shits.

good day.
xHaVoc :wink:

2 Likes

:grinning:

Probably might be those who wants to show off their favourite music or song
But is not me :frowning:

But please also remember this when someone is trying to stay away from you, that person is also trying to get your attention
You know you can move both your feet right, so when someone does that to you, just ignore

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games