I severely apologize for everything…

So I have said that I will leave the forums. I did for a few days but I stormed out I might have made other users feel bad. I just feel like I’m in the wrong for lashing out on other users because of influence. Ever since I felt like I have said horrible things about other users behind their backs outside the forums, I just feel like a jerk. I am not usually like this. I just realized what I did wrong and I severely apologize. I do agree with the language issues here because this platform is more appealing to younger children but since this is a forum. You will expect a bit of profanity as long as it’s not getting thrown around everywhere. I understand that people are a bit sensitive to certain word use and such and I feel like I can’t respect others.

I’m so sorry for everything. I will still use the forums after I have said so many times that I will dip and such. I just most likely won’t be as active but I will try my best to interact with others.

• Lavasteam, 9-23-2021
2 Likes

Happy to have you back

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games