I need a mobile version

I love this game but it’s not in mobile version so I need a mobile version sdrock77@gmail.com is my account u make a mobile version just give notification

Making a mobile version of FFT? That won’t go well.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Y bro y

S bro more people love mobile online multiplayer game

M8,this is a shooter game. How the hell u would play it on phone?

Bro all more games possible in mobile game like nova 3

Buddy… Multiplayer shooter is a problem even on console, not on phone. With what on phone u would target lock?

mobile version would be awesome tho, would be hard to snipe or use QEF while running and shooting. Unless there were over 7 touch screen buttons.

And if it is ever made you can then pot the mobile version on computer to… just like Would of Tanks blize.
:joy:

Maybe if there is a big demand they might attempt it xD

For a game console, yeah. But for mobile, I don’t see how they could do it.

There are MP shooters that I play on mobile like Starwarfare and Respawnables.
I can even score the highest by using a sniper rifle only on both games. (Respawnables has a target lock though)

But a game like FFT, not compatible… XD unless there’s no slide and the target lock feature is similar to respawnables.

There used to be a mobile version, it never got out of alpha. It was on the app store when you started playing.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

To be honest if they ever release a mobile version there is a 99% chance I won’t ever play it. Playing a MMO game in a tiny phone baffles my mind.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Use tablet, or buy a 5.5 inch + phone. Playing games on phones can be quite fun.

I found it boring

1 Like

Tablet plz :sunny:

Y8 Games