I have a confusion?How to add friends on https://forum.y8.com/

Guys Guys Guys,
Help me find out how to add friends?
If only just one player knows please tell **
** Helping others is the hallmark of humanity.We get pleasure from helping others.

Please help me and you can also like this post and send a reply to tell me **
ذا كان واحدا فقط لا يعرف من فضلك قل
** مساعدة الآخرين هي السمة المميزة الجديدة، ونحن نستمتع بمساعدة الآخرين

Si un seul joueur le sait, dites-le-lui
**** Aider les autres est la marque de l’humanité. Nous prenons plaisir à aider les autres.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :eyeglasses: :eyeglasses: :eyeglasses: :eyeglasses: :eyeglasses: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :smiley: :grinning: :upside_down_face: :innocent: :innocent: :pensive: :sleepy: :sleepy:****strong text

1 Like

You’re supposed to to make friends in the main Y8 games so yeah.

1 Like

Thanks i have one friend in y8 games but if you know how to add friends on y8 forum
Can you tell me please?

Sorry that’s all I know

Maybe you should unlock some achievements to be able to make some friends

How to unlock achievements If you could tell me i could unlock many of them just today

Or maybe tomorrow :confused: :innocent: :clap: :sweat_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

You can do it tomorrow and also to unlock achievements you need to do the exact things that’s the achievements want you to do

1 Like

Oh sorry I mean badges you have to unlock badges I’m sorry you have to do the things you need to do like edits use the first emoji oh you use the first emoji and also other things you should click the middle and click badge and you can see what to do I can’t give you all the information so yeah.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games