I cant install unity webplayer on firefox

Hi Guys, I have a big problem , I have the latest version of firefox and this problem occurred last night when i was trying to play . It said me to install unity web player for playing the game but i already DID . The next morning (Now) i searched for unity plugin and extension in my firefox browser and it was not there , unity had been removed from my browser. Now i am uninstalling and reinstalling unity again and again but the problem is the same . What shall I do? I repeat , I have the latest version of firefox but it still doesn’t works . Any kind of help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Regards, XxShakerPandaxX

Even at unity3d.com/weplayer , they say my unity is not installed and the tell me to install again

Firefox automatically updates and unity stopped working. Same thing happened to me yesterday. Now it goes to the webgl version and I can’t seem to pay the normal version. Sucks.

I solved it ! just download and install old version of firefox and i promise it worked for me !!! now i can see unity extension and plugin in my firefox menu and game works fine , its only because firefox version 52 (new one ) it disabled unity !!! Its all done ! <3

https://download-installer.cdn.mozilla.net/pub/firefox/releases/48.0.2/win32/en-US/Firefox%20Setup%2048.0.2.exe here

1 Like

this works perfectly for me . Enjoy playing :wink: :smile:

Your right,just download old version firefox and done

Or just play on Internet explorer, or opera

Opera doesn’t work either.

thanks man its working

No problem everyone , By the way , its all messed up . I created the topic so YOU may help me , i think i figured it out on my own and helped YOU xD

@Sarah_the_noobkiller Its me XxShakerPandaxX , remember I sniped u to death again and again on space station ?

Oh its you,yeah…you snipe me to death :confused:

Anas for Prez.

I was trying out IE thanks to smought,which was working but was too darn laggy.
I saw posts talking about the older version,but now I really needed it and this dude makes a thread about it.

You DA MAN!
:joy:

IE is like the worst browser ever, I would never use it for anything.

1 Like

100% agreed.

@SoulFlare Thanks Bruh ? xD :joy: :joy: :joy: :laughing: :laughing:

I think that Maxthon still can handle the unity-based games. You should give it a try.

Shall I post the solution to the forums ? so that people can overcome it , many people are facing THE SAME problem tho… :grin:

I don’t think it’s good honestly. It should shut down very soon anyways. So u sorta delay it only on few days.

1 Like
Y8 Games