How to upload Unity WebGL game?

Hello
I want to upload my Unity WebGL game to y8.com.
So when i zip the whole folder & select it then it says
Some files were not added to the queue.

So what can i do?

Hello,

Is this a sponsored game or are you wanting to upload your game to y8?

We don’t have a system setup yet to upload zip files. We have been doing it manually.

If you want to message me the files privately, I can forward it to the right people.

Hi Kunal,

Its really great to see public developers using and making Unity WebGL games :slight_smile: I hope you made a good progress in this new technology, as it was a bit complex on start.
Anyway, back on topic. Like Eddie said, there isn’t a webgl game submission available yet only because these types of games not only that contain lots of files which needs to be hosted on our end, but also, the game tech obligates us to perform tests and make sure the game runs smooth on all browsers and operative systems. To be honest, our unity coders made lots of breakthrough in those areas, so we are really happy to see future webgl devs which we can help, and work with :smile:

Can you host the game to dropbox, and send PM to me or Eddie? After we get it, it will be processed as all web games we accept and publish on Y8.

I hope your game is great, Kunal, and soon, we’ll get it published alive!

Cheers,
Zoki.

1 Like

Hello
@user22 & @eddie
Where can i privately message you?

1 Like

Hi, You can click our names, then the message button. There should be a text box like replying in a topic, it also has an upload button.

1 Like

Hello
@user22 @eddie @Ankit
Any news on my game?
It’s been 12 days.

1 Like

for now can you please pm me the downloadable link of the webgl game.

Thanks.
Ankit.

@user22 @eddie @Ankit
So any news on my WebGL game?
Or can I have to build my game into Unity’s default webplayer?

game is with QA please wait.

Y8 Games