How to get listed on Y8?

Hi there, I’m Ruth from OasisGames. We recently released our this year’s flagship title . We’d like to add to your game libraries and get access to more audience.
The game website: http://naruto.oasgames.com/de/ (German version for your reference)
The English version will soon be launched this month.

I’ve been contacting you guys via emails or other ways for quite a while. Hope to hear from you for any feedbacks.
Many thanks~

Hi Ruth, The Y8 team doesn’t visit the forum very much. There really is no secret to getting listed. If you have a license deal with us, you will have business person to work with. Our business team often finds games directly, through email, or from FGL. Otherwise, it’s really a matter of waiting and a bit of luck. We’re working to improve this process eventually. For now, those are the best options.

Hello Eddie, thanks for your reply.
Since is a big IP-based MMORPG, we’ve acquired the official copyright from the NAMCO and SHUEISHA. It’s the first and only browser game in the world; I’m sure it will provide high quality contents and authentic Naruto world for your users and its massive fans.

We’d like to talk about revshare basis. You can benefit more from the game performance and success. Could you introduce someone in charge of this business? I’m very appreciated about your help.

Hi Ruth, please check your PM.

Y8 Games