How to become staff member?

The topic is saying everything, but I didn’t really find such a usefull topic about it. I have a lot of time and I’d love to help the game. I’m pretty new, but I got addicted to the game. I didn’t find any place to apply for becoming a staff member, but I really want to try to become one. I actaully rarely write in any topics, but I’m reading the most of them. I’m active in game and in forums. So, where can I apply for becoming Staff Member?

You’re new to this game, and some people that play this game for 3-4 years aren’t “staff members”. So good luck with becoming one…

1 Like

Lol, thanks I guess.

1 Like

Its quite easy to be a staff or a member but to be a staff member needs divine intervention.

2 Likes

I can’t say it’d be easy. I’m sure it’s not based on the skills in the game, just knowing everything about the game, so they can be able to answer every kind of questions. I have ideas about making the community even bigger, like making global FFT discord chat, I’m goot at making chats in there, so I can really help.

1 Like

@CaptainSolo U mean moderator?

For that it’s not about ‘skills in game’ since u don’t need them as moderator. I personally wouldn’t pick anyone who I don’t know as player. All mods should agree on adding u as mod (including Y8 ones and Ankit).
Many asked, claimed they want to help, then u do double check and see that some even hack, so hope u understand better why is it hard to find a mod who won’t abuse power, act mature, have 2-3h or more daily to spend on FFT etc.
I’m glad u like the game and want to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its in the the FAQs. THats is why that thread is there. There is the answer to your question there. Yea just keep loving the game and spread the game to others, be nice in chat to the newbs bc we want as many new players as possible and just be an overall nice guy to everyone and you should be good.

Just because youre not a mod doesnt mean people like Ryan wont learn to respect youre judgement and trust what you say, Just because youre not a mod doesnt mean you dont have power. This game was created by players and is for players no matter who owns it.

Arguably, no.

Sure

Y8 Games