How tf is this possible?

How tf can this guy play the “new version” of FFT? ;-;

This guy also!!

It’s on Y8. Under the game border has “WebGL version”. They released an Alpha version of it. I’m secretly hoping they’ll let us to adjust the game graphic quality ourselves than it being “Automatic” cause it’s laggy as hell.

Send me a link pls
I tried y8, but its still the same old FFT

Use Google Chrome browser. It’s the best for it.

Thx <3

1 Like

nvm, i was there before, but everytime i go there this happens

It cant load

I did got that problem at first but i forgot what i did next. Try firefox instead.

Firefox is the first thing i tried.

Meaning to say the error notification prompt out for both browsers? That… i don’t know. Sorry :<

I dont get the error notification on Firefox, but it stops at the end, just like on chrome but without the notification. :confused:

If it says memory problem, then you have just to wait. It could take some hours, I waited till the next day. Anyway it’s still buggy and laggy

thats shit :confused:

Closing other tabs might solve the memory issue, but again this is just a early alpha we are testing and its not for old players since it have lot of bugs, we are hoping to have beta version within next few days.

Honestly all the WebGL version offers are 2 Reqs (Ammo and Health) and skins for half of the classes. what was the point of creating the WebGL version?

that’s the simple reason we never posted it here, we are testing alpha version and its not yet released.

so please dont compare.

So it will change? will it become more similar to FFT?

Yes, our developers are working on it.

Ok, but why was it created?

Cool!

Y8 Games