How it works

theres been a little drama going against me for no reason. assholes team up on me just for shits and giggles. here are a few things im gonna say to all the people teaming up on me for fun.

1. i know you assholes are gonna flag this post. i know its gonna happen.
  2. teaming up on a high schooler who already has a shitload of things to do like home workmy job at an ice cream place (im 15 lol what job to you expect me to have? a fucking office job? i just want cash.)
  3. now it starts getting serious. i only came to this forum to make friends and talk. and really, im on a lot of forums too. so i have to deal with a couple flamewars 2 forums at the same time.
  4. ok now i get to my real point. fashonista should not be fucking thinking shes the fucking queen of y8 or something. and its just not true. that king/queen thing was a joke. i just wanna have fun. thats it. but these assholes calling me a fucking kid when im 95% im probably older than them. and this is where i get to my ACTUAL POINT HERE.
  5. fashonista hears someone swear and she acts like i killed somebody. its really annoying. and calling me the bad guy here makes no sense. even aurora and fashonista started it anyway.
1 Like

Your language that’s why

1 Like

see, these oversensetive kids annoy me. they here one little curse word and they cry there eyes out.

1 Like

You are only making enemies, insulting everyone and fighting with everyone

1 Like

That you use bad words does not mean that you are an adult

1 Like

there the ones fighting with me. because of some joke they get all worked up.

1 Like

i never said i was an adult. see this is why i want to move to kongregate. theres people who arent oversensetive children.

1 Like

Don’t say bad words, show yourself happy and everyone will love you

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:rage: :neutral_face::slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :grin:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

@xHaVoc There’s only you who always have a problem with people here. Don’t you realize why.

1 Like

your the one who started the argument. just shut up. you and that 5 year old assumption maker want to fucking think there better than everyone.

1 Like

@xHaVoc Then take your time to realize yourself what you’re doing. Or maybe when you grow up enough, don’t forget to come back to read all of your replies here. You might realized, but after that no one would want to be friend with you.

1 Like

remember
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :triumph: :frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :neutral_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :grin: :laughing: :joy: :rofl:
->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->

@xHaVoc I also want to make friends here. If you wish for to have friends then use better words.

Say nice things about people and they will say nice things to you

This is why I’m planning to just leave the Y8 community completely. Y’all are too sensitive like literal kindergartners when we say cuss words like this is a damn forum, not classroom forums for gods sakes. This site is filled with literal fetuses who cry over literally everything. If you cannot handle cussing then im sorry, but get off the internet because you WILL be seeing them ALL THE TIME. We have freedom of speech we can cuss whenever the hell we want. Sorry but I’m moving to Newgrounds, discord, or Kongregate. I just had enough with them toxicity and childish environment.

1 Like

This site is like Twitter again but instead it’s literal children. I really don’t wanna be rude but I’m just fed up with this.

You have been pretending that you are leaving for a week. :grinning:

I read an email about this forum and I HAD to reply to this.

1 Like
Y8 Games