How does the commando do against other classes?

Thinking of saving up to buy him tbh.
Wanted to know.

Most would view it as OP when the Q ability is activated. Without the Q it becomes shit in my opinion, which is why most commandos run to base when it’s reloading. Cyborg and SS did that a lot.

if your toad or SS then youre the strongest single thing on the map, otherwise your a high dps low mobility not too tanky but no glass that great vs lights and trash vs a gunner of the same skill

Based on my experience on playing commando and playing against commandos, other than heavy classes… Blazers and assassins are the worst enemies of this class. Just my opinion.

But tbh, I think “Kai-oken” is slightly OP.

I thought commando countered blazer but whatever, guess I didn’t fight enough, since commandoes are rare, don’t get many chances to develop a strategy, they just went (noise) (noise) (noise) stun (noise until I died), didn’t get much chance to fight back, but then again I never did the old blazer ambush (Can’t do it now since the smoke stun takes like 5 secs to happen.) on them.

Just avoid creating multiple topics,this isn’t kongregate.

He sucks against Blazer. Might be Assassin as well,but u still can bomb them to death.
Butt Stroke makes him fun to use,other than that dunno. Gameplay is pretty simple. I often forget on Stim pack lol. But ye,if u gonna depend on it,it becomes really boring and hiding around/sitting in ur base.

Commando has a good chance of taking out most of the classes (including blaster and tank) but it depends on your method of attacking, most of the other classes can easily outrange Commando, and his BR is useless. His Q ability is pretty much the only thing that makes commando capable of taking on every class and actually winning, and also his butt stroke is very helpful, once you stun someone bomb the shit out of him. Like most of the classes, commando has his strengths and weaknesses.

2 Likes
Y8 Games