How Do I Recover My Account?

When ever I tried to log in,it said account previously transfered .WHAT DO I DO.
Please help.

1 Like

can you give your account nickname and email to check it further.

2 Likes

I dont remember my email,but my nickname is BETO1234

1 Like

If its not possible without email then its alright

1 Like

ill check with developers.

1 Like

Hi @Silencer101 there are three accounts with that username in the database.
One of them is an old account which was transferred to id.net on 1st May 2017.
The third one was created with id.net on 18th August 2017.

I will need more information to help you:

• what rank were you at
  • when did you last play
  • approximately how much zcash did you have (doesn’t need to be exact, just a ball-park figure)

With that information I can work out which account it is.
I will then need some more information to verify that you own that account, and then we can go ahead and try to fix your problem.

I believe I had about 10,000 cash and my rank was Sergent Major

I had Blaster and blazer:sob:

I think its the transfferred one on may

Ok that all checks out.
The email used on your account is [redacted]
You will need to log in using id.net and I cannot help further with that task, id.net is a separate system to the game. If you have forgotten your id.net credentials, please use the id.net recovery system.
Your id.net ID number is 5906979bbbddbd7f6ee81f2c - if you supply this to id.net support they will be able to find your account more quickly.

Good luck!

Hi, Can you try again? We recently added some security feature that has been causing problems.

Thx a lot!
You guys are awesome!:heart_eyes::joy:

@Silencer101 please get him to send me a message from his id.net account. I need those details before I can do any transfer or modifications.

ok
I’ll tell him

1 Like

I’m his brother rank :sergeant major. Only had assassin. Around 5000 z cash. name: MAN123456

Thats My Brother
:joy:

Ok, sorry for the delay, I’m looking into this now…

@Goku555 have you tried the transfer tool (built into the game under Options, full description is in another thread on this site)? I don’t see any record of any attempt to transfer the account using the official procedure.

I found the account in the database, but none of the details you provided check out except the name, and I can’t do a manual transfer unless I am certain that you are the account owner.
The rank and zcash were both incorrect by a large margin and even the list of classes owned was incomplete.

If you try the transfer tool and still have problems, I will need you to give me the email address used to open it or some other details which are close to what I see in the database.

I forgot my how much z cash hi have, that why I said around 5000,and I don’t know my email address,but the only characters I have are the gunner and the assassin.

Maybe you could find your email somewhere? It’s not enough info to find the account.

1 Like
Y8 Games