How Can I Find Multiplayer Games on Y8 That Adapt to My Current City Name for Local Competitions?

I’ve been playing games on Y8 for a while now and recently came across a tool on my phone that uses GPS to display My current city name based on my location. It got me thinking: are there any multiplayer games on Y8 where this tool could come in handy? Specifically, I’m interested in games that would let me compete with players from my current city or adapt the gameplay based on where I am located.

For example, maybe there’s a racing game where I can challenge players in my city for the best times or a puzzle game where the leaderboard shows people near me. I’m always curious about how games could make use of real-world data like GPS, especially in multiplayer settings. It would be so cool to see local leaderboards or in-game events that reflect the community I’m part of based on my current location.

So, my question is: are there any games on Y8 that have features that could be enhanced or adapted based on my city name? Or maybe there’s a way to filter games where I can compete with people locally? I’ve already tried a few multiplayer games on Y8, but I haven’t noticed anything like this yet.

If anyone has suggestions for specific games that focus on local multiplayer or city-based challenges, I’d love to hear about them! Also, if there are any workarounds or tips on how to make games feel more community-oriented using my device’s GPS or location data, feel free to share them. I think it would be a fun way to engage with others who are nearby.

1 Like

Indeed it would be nice, but I assure you that there isn´t a multiplayer game at Y8 that is barely active enough to do that, im not saying there isn´t active multiplayer games, but not enough to have players active at your city, as there barely is games where there´s players on the same continent. Specially if you live in a not big city, it is very unlikely. I recommend you to try on the most popular multiplayer games, I personally recommend you trying Military Wars 3D Multiplayer.

I’m afraid not. That’d be pretty cool though.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games