πŸ•³ Hole io β€” Or how to be a bottomless pit

Hole io from the French studio Vodoo :fr: and recently published on Y8.com is a multiplayer arcade game with a flavor of Battle Royale and a twist of physics.

The principle is simple: you play a curious black hole and you have to devour everything that is within your reach in a city in 3D. Of course, at the beginning, you are too small to gobble up a building and you will have to be satisfied with small objects but the more you β€œeat” the more you get bigger, allowing you to β€œeat” larger and larger objects and gain more points.

You are not alone in this city! The β€œClassic” mode is a timed survival mode. You have 2 minutes to eat everything and get the best score.
The β€œBattle” mode is an all-out battle royale. Starting out with 20 evenly matched opponents, your mission in this game mode is to survive to the end by becoming the biggest black hole on the board!

With a surprisingly nice 3D design, which goes from a 3D city to a Sci-Fi map through traditional Japan or the Medieval world.
Hole io is a fun little game highly recommended! :grinning:

Watch out for indigestion! :nauseated_face:

Did you like the game?

• Yeaaah! :star_struck:
  • Not bad :slightly_smiling_face:
  • Could be better :confused:
  • Meh. :unamused:

0 voters

4 Likes

me is skilled

2 Likes

yep same

!!!

3 Likes

Interesting: Humans seem to have to brag in order to assert some authority over their fellows.

4 Likes

yea, just grow up, than you see and customize your hole, bruh

1 Like

but nice one

1 Like

i am always first
:smiley:

3 Likes

I am on this great

1 Like

same here

2 Likes

Hi. I returned back.

1 Like

I like. But it needs more cool ness. Sure there’s some coolness in it like swallowing ur ten year old crush by accidentlol. Anyways, Its still not bad. But there like nothing else u can do… Just… Swallowing things

2 Likes

@Leo16
just be happy that you can enjoy what you want to do
and that you had friends on Y8
but what if you have no computer PC or a handphone
then you will got nothing to do but to sit down there and
do nothing in your life

2 Likes

Love :heart:

2 Likes

bru

2 Likes