⚽ Highly Enjoyable football game with Soccer Skills: Euro Cup 2021 Edition!

Playing soccer :soccer: makes it all fun and enjoyable in this sports game! :wink: It’s uniquely easy to play! Just select your favorite country, prepare your team hard and win game after game as you go through the round until you reach the grand final of the championship :trophy:

soccerskillseurocup2021ed_3

Pick your team and start the soccer match!

soccerskillseurocup2021ed_1

It won’t take a minute for you to learn the ropes of this game :wink:

soccerskillseurocup2021ed_13

But in case, there’s also an option for practice game if you want to have a feel of how the game is played! Easy! :wink:

soccerskillseurocup2021ed_14

When you’re ready, just pick any team/country you like and start playing!

soccerskillseurocup2021ed_4

So it’s basically a football game and your goal is to send the ball to your opponent’s goal! :soccer:

soccerskillseurocup2021ed_15

On Opponent’s Ball: Any of your team player near the ball will take action so you can chase the ball and grab it from the other team.

soccerskillseurocup2021ed_2

Game has instant replay of the few moment when you hit the goal! :soccer:

soccerskillseurocup2021ed_10

Near the goal, you must aim the kick direction towards the goal where the ball can skip past the guard

soccerskillseurocup2021ed_16

Hit the goal and celebrate like a King! :joy:

soccerskillseurocup2021ed_11

The whole team celebrates the goal! :clinking_glasses: At this point it becomes addicting to hit the goal more & more! :smile:

soccerskillseurocup2021ed_12

Win the match against other Soccer Teams and be the Champion!

I’m sure you’re going to enjoy playing this game :soccer: as much as i do! :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

Play this game here :arrow_down:

5 Likes

I love soccer games like that

3 Likes

france🙂

3 Likes

France!

3 Likes

nie gry nietobam sie[date=2021-11-30 time=18:27:00
świnoujście

świnoujście

1 Like

hey

hi wow

En español: Gané, era Inglaterra, hice perder a Rusia, un juego genial.Gané, fui Inglaterra, hice que Rusia perdiera un juego genial y todos dicen que bueno, una persona dice mal, ¡tiene derecho a decir cualquier cosa! ¡Pero me encantó este mejor juego!

In English: I won i was england i made russia lose cool game and everyone says good is a person says bad he/she has the right to say anything!but i loved this game best game!

1 Like
Y8 Games