Hide Online

Btw, Lag is a part of the game.

well youre kinda right but the laggers are kinda annoying tho
cuz laggers can shoot all props when they see it cuz in their screen all things Stops
and some lagger props is already shooten many times but they’re still not dead lol.
and the time will run out then the lagger dies then you wont get any points cuz the round ended.
some players thought that theyre hacking
cuz laggers teleports and etc

btw adding a DAB POSE will be freakin awesome
lol adding a fingerheart pose would be kinda ya know.

ya should add a anti spam
if the player is chatting too fast within 3 chats

It shouldn’t be part of the game.

Tell that to the gaming industry

But u answered urself right there tho. Popular games are mostly not web games and considering Hide online is a web game, clearly many ppl who plays don’t have mid-high end PCs. Also better servers comes with costs and these games practiculary u have on mind costs 40-60$ :slight_smile:

I do know some games that DC u on 1k ping but under that hardly. And they can be adventage or disadventage, depends.

Personally experienced high ping when some family member decided to use some heavy download. So it happened out of nowhere and my ping went from 60 to 800. Gotta look all the aspects, it’s not that simple as it seems.

1 Like

there is a weird hollow thing in the new map
players can pass through it
there’s always a cup/burger inside in(real prop not killable)
i noticed that this is a mistake not a secret place to hide
cuz of the cup and burger
many players hides on that thing lol.
the bar stool is kinda weird too

yes, a part of bar is so weird, you can get inside here, its a usseles thing.

yeah. the curve part of it

you should add a mute option or block option
Friend lists options + join game

1 Like

i agree with sky24 there should be a friedns list and private rooms btw will there be this a downloadable game and will it be on mobile

Dang.
hide online doesnt have sounds but youtube have sounds . all things except hide online
thats awful
please fix this
also it lags af
it lags every seconds pasts
the more seconds that pasts the more lag
please fix it
this thing just happened to me this day
i tried cleaning browser data
still not working so its the hide online’s problem

Yes, this problem is not on you, more players just doenst have sound and i am one who doenst have sound. This problem is so stupid, i can’t se when props taunt, hunters who shot… Why start this stupid error today? No? Yes? Plz fix this, its and terror. I’ff this i’ll continue, im going to be offline in game. :confused:

Can you please trying playing on firefox, all I know is that chrome latest update break WebGL games sound.

1 Like

can you please check in Firefox and update here the result.

1 Like

Hi, Youtube has sound because Google owns Chrome and Youtube, so they get special treatment. To get sound on Y8 Right click the tab and choose unmute. Or push the page muted button and select always allow.

If it doesn’t work or those buttons are not there. I suggest leave Chrome developers a message.

i dont have mozilla lol

y8 isnt muted. the games on y8 have sounds except hide online
there is no even a a sound thing button in the side

OK than can you try one alternative method,

Open Slope game before you open hide online and it might have sound, if you play hide online directly chrome will block it.

and other games have sound because this issue is only with Unity WebGL games thanks to chrome 66 update.

1 Like

One problem: i don’t have that button :scream:

Y8 Games