Hide Online

How do i customize my character

Hey I really do enjoy this game love too help or either support or give ideas if you would like to talk I am open

1 Like

Coming soon i want in the next update some quest with 75 coins 100 coins and the harder quest 150 coins and i want new props, hunters weapons and some new taunts! I :heart: updates and are awsome and funny! they are 1 and they not plaing this game for some days, i love this game but empty… and plsssssssss make a map!!! i love maps! and i want i this game some “special loot boxes” there has some changes to get in these legendary items! i need 2nd legendary weapon and i complete the legendary character, i am lvl 48 and i wait lot of months with full of days! pls make the update!!!

1 Like

SORRY Is …

giirll tu dois y jouer sur google chrome et si ca marche pas je vais d’aider

2 Likes

how can you change props

aim can help you, look on a object with aim and prees E

I realy want the update! :relaxed: and im curious EVER at new map, props and othersssss! I want that with best love of game :grin: and im realy want the update! :+1: andddddd add some specialssssssss! i love the next update and im realy curious! :smiley: but plsssss make fast the updateeee!!! i want it!

Please make it on January or February and dont clear the limit!

Happy next update!!!

I love this game and next update ever!

By,
Bogdan

1 Like

lol

Please add new map :clap:

Whatt?

Please add new map

What , what?

Yeah! pls add new map!

I love the game but please make more maps and give some rooms longer time and a bigger player amount, and add more customizible items please, I love the game it really is fun keep up the great work!

This game is LIFE! New maap! New map! New map! New map! New map! Add new map plssssss! pls pls pls! this game is life EVER!

What about if we make something which can offer lot of new maps ?

i can play lot of hours :heart_eyes:

Hehe yea, just wait we are working on something really great.

1 Like

Oh also idk if this is possible but is there a way you could make like a settings menu where you could change some of the controls because I’ve been playing on a chromebook and I cant really rotate a prop or aim down sites, but thats not such a huge deal but it would be nice if its possible but yeah keep up the great work

Y8 Games