just pls ban blue leg thx i hate hackers

1 Like

its not a lot but its something lol

2 Likes

i did not play the game but i m going to play it right now byee love the game

1 Like

it wont let me play it

1 Like

@krisztiantheboss in order to report someone, record video instead because nothing is clear from screenshots (it’s not showing how is he hacking/what is he doing).
To me timer seems changed, at least what I could see from screenshot?

Or describe exact problem/how he was hacking (from screenshots).

2 Likes

the screnshots are about the time and that he can move as a hunter whenever he wants even thoe everybody else is still blinded i couldnt get better shots of his hack when he was moving as a hunter while the others were blinded but still you need to ban him its so boring to wait like 3-4 mins when you are a hunter and seeing him just kill everyone hes the only that can move and kill and the prop time is like 5 mins you get what am i saying?

1 Like

The problem here is how your screenshot doesn’t show him going around and killing other players during blind time.
Now, why is it a problem to post screenshot instead of short video showing of person hacking - imagine if everyone would come and say some name for person hacking, many would end up being banned for fake accusing and we don’t want a situation like that. I did said up once that for reporting someone you will need a video (like 30 sec duration or less, but enough to show a hacker and what is he doing).

Since he is level 30, means he is around for some time so perhaps maybe you can catch him again and racord what is he doing. In case you are not sure how to do recording, just download Bandicam (it’s free), record and upload a video on Drive or Youtube and you can post it here or send me in private message.

2 Likes

Ankit why it says ‘Failed to connect to server! Make sure that you have access to the Internet and try to restart the game’ Pls help me :disappointed: (PS: My internet connection is so strong)

1 Like

for some reason i can’t chat

1 Like

can you try again please.

1 Like

hello

:grinning:

1 Like

More maps plss!!

2 Likes

Hello sekosmo. I understand your problem. But, if you want to play without full rooms, read this: If you are in Asia - Europe: play on morning so all the America (You know how many people live in America) is sleeping. If you live in America, do the opposite.

1 Like

I just liked your Star Wars name. (Boba Fett)

1 Like

How can I tell my idea in the forum?

1 Like

it doesn’t give me a loot box when i level up
is that normal
also, new maps

1 Like

more arenas please

2 Likes

what up

1 Like

why the hell isn’t it working. it says I need to have access to internet but I have a strong connection

1 Like

You might want to tag one of the Developers in your post to alert them of this problem.

Y8 Games