Hide Online

Suggestion: Along with E, I think switching props with left mouse button will make the gameplay easier and more fun.

3 Likes

You making thing go correct right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

It wont let me play!

hide online is cool

New map Pls

You guys talking about error and new map…
One way to slove this…

1)Make sure your internet fast because if your internet slow…it won’t you play…go to fast.com to check you internet speed.
2) new map is under construction…please wait until it has been released…

Thank for reading and hope you guys understand what i say…

thats are awesome news then new level is coming out very soon cant wait for it and this game is awesome

There is issue in game where ppl get dc or can’t connect at all. Nothing to do with internet speed.

when is the new map ready

To everyone that has questions that AREN’T related to Connection Issues (I can’t help you with that), please go to this link to get your questions answered.

Thanks,
Seinfeld :grinning:

Oh…i don’t see it…sorry,but what happen when the game turn to lag…should they reload the page?

hi

can u add some guild or friend list…
sorry for my grammar

try to press TAB button…i think

hi

holas

hello

nice

Do you realize you’re replying to a post I have made back in 2016? Anyway…

• Whether I knew or not when they started development does not matter. In any case, what you said it’s not correct at all, “a few months ago”? Well, I recall playing this game in Nov 2016, so that doesn’t make it “a few months”.

• I gave a full review of everything the game had to offer from a subjective point of view. Nothing more, nothing less. In fact, what I said in that post from 2016 still applies to the game right now.

• I know this is still a demo, and it is going to be a demo for the next 2 years as well.

• At the time you are replying, you are getting a band-aid to some problems I have listed months ago, which is good. Except for the fact that it took around 6 months to be covered.

• I did not rant about anything. Perhaps it is just your imagination, or maybe you took everything out of context.

• Did you just assume my gender?

• What’s with the angry face at the end of your post? Are you upset about something? About something I have said, maybe? In that case I apologize.

In any case, after rereading your post over and over again I still fail to see what you tried to accomplish. Were you just trying to catch my attention? Don’t get me wrong, I am not, (I repeat), I am not trying to offend you or the developer of the game, I do appreciate that the developer is putting great effort into making this game. However, I am not here to take into account the sophisticated feelings of any user I meet over the Internet, specially if the content of such post does not have anything to do with anyone.

:slight_smile::wink:

1 Like

While I wish the best of luck for this game, I do not think it will prosper. I don’t believe they have the resources to make of that game something unique and different from any other game that it’s in a more advanced state than this game is. Plus, like I already mentioned, this game is a rip-off from another successful game. If they want to truly attract players they are going to need something more than maps, weapons, skins and fixes to some bugs that might be game-breaking in some cases.

This goes hand in hand with what I also stated earlier. This game is a demo and will remain as a demo for the reasons I said above.

It’s a shame, because I really like the game and I have spent my fair share of hours playing it, but realistically this game won’t shine and it’s going to end up being a failure like those others dying games on id.net. But this is my opinion, and I desire to be wrong, however… things are not going too well around here. Hopefully the next update will bring the attention of more players, but I won’t be too optimistic about it.

lol, you are so judgmental, I’m sure 999 out of 1000 people here will be happy that id.net is providing them a free game to enjoy and you cant compare them with steam and other paid games.

1 Like
Y8 Games