Hide Online

This is the best game I have ever played(FML). Although the creators should update it. Christmas passed.

There was error

Every time I try to connect to a server it says
“Oops Error Failed to connect to server! Make sure you have access to the internet and try to restart the game.
Code:ExceptionOnConnect”

I don’t know why it does that when I have internet and I’m connected to it

how do you comment ??

The game overall is great but one flaw, you should give more time for the props to choose an object but overall, great game.

MAKE A NEW MAP!?!?!?
seriously, the taunts are OK, the guns are good enough, BUT the same map over, and over gets too repetitive. I LOVE this game don’t get me wrong, it’s one of the best free prop hunts online and i like how you can choose servers, i would also like to see you create your own server with a password. so only you and your friends can play, but i’m getting off topic. i would like to see new maps more than anything i said. PLEASE put all other things aside, and make a new map giving us another reason to play, and enjoy also thank you for this beautiful game.

2 Likes

:gun:You dead

please give connection to philiphines
:innocent:

great idea this will be an awesome game and really addicting to play they should do this.

there is an erorr on the server

you should add more maps

it not working

I can’t even get in to the server!! it’s like down or something!!!

@Ankit You guys posted a preview of the new map a while ago. Do you know when you guys are expecting to release it?

Hmmmmm MAybe next mounth ?

:sweat_smile:

Hey Hide Online Family can you add some map and Fix For Logged players Ty. :slight_smile: :wink: :blush: :heart_eyes:

does anyone knows how to enter into the chat?

1 Like

I’m hoping in May[quote=“AcidSpartan, post:361, topic:2710, full:true”]
does anyone knows how to enter into the chat?
[/quote]

Press “Enter” key to join.

Y8 Games